Dennis Quaid twins recovering from medical overdose

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – The two-week-old twins of actor Dennis Quaid were recovering in a Los Angeles hospital on Wednesday after mistakenly being given a massive overdose of a blood thinning drug. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, one of the United States’ leading hospitals, apologized on Wednesday for what it called the “preventable error” that led to the twins and another unidentified child being given 10,000 units of the anti-coagulant Heparin, instead of the normal 10 units given to babies. For more information, follow the link below.

Read More About Dennis Quaid twins recovering from medical overdose…